TEAM GATES TOURNAMENT CODE OF CONDUCT
- Interfering with the operation of the Tournament
- Acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Tournament, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- Engaging in collusion (e.g., any agreement between two  or more Teams or Players on different Teams to pre-determine the outcome of a Game or Match);
- Cheating of any sort through any means;
- Intentionally delaying or slowing gameplay or tampering with gameplay in any other known or unknown manner
- Offensive, vulgar or obscene User Names, avatars or Team names
- Sexism, ageism, racism or any other form of prejudice or bigotry
- Engaging in violence or any activity which is deemed in the judgment of the Tournament staff to be immoral, unethical, disgraceful, or contrary to common standards of decency
- Engaging in any activity that is illegal in the jurisdiction where the affected Player is located
- Offering any gift or reward to a Player or Tournament staff for assistance designed to provide a competitive advantage to the person offering the gift or reward or designed to impose a competitive disadvantage on any opponent
- Betting or gambling on your own performance, the performance of your Team or the results of the Tournament or any phase of the Tournament
- Intentionally using any in-game bugs or so-called “hacks” to seek an advantage
- Using any language foul, vulgar, insulting, threatening, abusive, libelous, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise offensive or objectionable, or promotes or incites hatred or discriminatory conduct
- Taking any action directed at an opposing Player or Team and inciting any other individuals to do the same, which is insulting, mocking, disruptive or unsportsmanlike;
- Engaging in any other type of behavior or conduct deemed inappropriate by the Tournament Organizers in their sole discretion; or
- Otherwise violating these Official Rules.
- Any Player who violates the Code of Conduct may be disqualified.
THIS TOURNAMENT IS SPONSORED BY TEAM2G T/A TEAM GATES AND IS NOT IN ANY WAY ASSOICIATED WITH BLUEHOLE INC, PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS, THEIR DEVELOPERS, STAFF OR ANY REPRESENTATION OF THEIR TRADEMARKS OR LEGAL NAMES OTHER THAN THE SOLE USE OF THE SERVER PROVIDED. PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF TEAM2G T/A TEAM GATES AND WILL BE REWARDED UPON VERIFICATION OF WINNERS. CONTESTANTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL TAXES ON ANY CASH PRIZE AWARDED AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A USA FORM 1099 OR NON USA FORM W8 PRIOR TO RECEIIVING PAYMENT. Disclaimer; No Warranties. (The following section does not apply to consumer residents of the European Union): TEAM2G LLC T/A TEAM GATES (“TEAM GATES”) DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH RESPECT TO THE TOURNAMENT, ACCESS TO PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS. NEITHER TEAM GATES NOR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE TOURNAMENT OR ITS OPERATION WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. TEAM GATES CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TEAM GATES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- Limitation of Liability. (The following section does not apply to consumer residents of the European Union): UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TEAM GATES OR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS, SPONSORS, LICENSORS OR THE LIKE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE OF EQUIPMENT OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM (I) PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURNAMENT (II) USE OF SERVER, (III) MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFICIENCIES, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE TOURNAMENT AND/OR PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLEGROUNDS, OR (IV) THE PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF TEAM GATES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.